FLOT Con Text Blog

Welcome to Flot-Con Text: a blog where I release my newest poetry since and as of twentyten. Enjoy! Peace!
Sam Flot

Thursday, April 8, 2010

It Is Yours!


It Is Yours!


Tapping into the sap

From the middle of the tree

The core still left sight unseen

Left unprotected by the wood bees

Lapsing back

Into an unexpected trap

Collapsing in fact

As if the truth isn’t stacked

It’s bloated and forgetting how

Even the truth should act

Semaphore warning

Totally intended

To leave me stuck here

With no pretense of

Alarm for the random

Chased all the gremlins

Back into their kingdom

Never following the left behinds

Never spoke out loud like this ever at anytime

Concrete and aware

This is my land

Have it

It is yours

This is my house

Live in it

This is my coat

Wear it

This is my food

Eat it

This is my water

Drink it

I will share it all with you

flot

1.26.ten

No comments:

Post a Comment