FLOT Con Text Blog

Welcome to Flot-Con Text: a blog where I release my newest poetry since and as of twentyten. Enjoy! Peace!
Sam Flot

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What I Spent


What I Spent

By Sam Flot

I spent a lifetime of incendiary combinating

With internal variations of different

I spent many minutes in minute minarets

Turning around circular stairways

Ascending and descending

I spent flowers on dozens of ifs

Always wondering……when?

I spent an entire daze

Wandering and looking for a window or an exit

I spent the second minuet triple-timing the fourth dimension

I spent a lifetime on the foundation

Building a building in the Mesozoic area

I spent many minutes

Unable to move or remove waterfalls of frustrations

I spent all my blank excuses

On my last J-O-B, Job!

I spent everything I had

To get what I have now

Don’t you worry about

What I spent

<^><^><^>

^ ^ ^

fLOT


No comments:

Post a Comment