FLOT Con Text Blog

Welcome to Flot-Con Text: a blog where I release my newest poetry since and as of twentyten. Enjoy! Peace!
Sam Flot

Monday, January 17, 2011

Not That Type Writer


Not That Type Writer
by fLOT 

I’m not that type   writer
Deleting doubts
Selecting emotional sure-shots
More like subjectively celebrating natural selection

Tables hold things and chairs hold people
Ideally, one page feeds at a time
All the while I’m expecting jams
Of traffic, raspberry and paper and
Excepting fish of cats and dogs and
Monks with bowls turned up or down

Permeating skin surface dreaming
Under all the misconceived ideas
I have ever imagined
All inside one dream
Or one day of calamity clamoring through
Then no more calamitous events ever
Only questions without fear of retired retributions with
Crossed purposes and redirected ingredients


Listed one by one because
Nothing is ever one by two or
One by three
I’m sitting standing walking lying
On a rug, like a rug
Cutting said carpet with culinary academics
Chalk it up to cleaned up or corrupted out

If you like misdirection
I am her leader
Clearer and without all the insincere
Without the tears and without the fear

Not tense or insensitive
I’m culminating the year of months like
A sandman makes glass
Sculpturing air into the wind
Putting pine into knots
And turning would be’s into yesses

I’m fulminating right now
Jumping silently writing down how
And if indeed you need to follow

Choose yourself
Empower the hollow feeling
That never burns

By
Sparking the fire
Inside your own belly
I’m not that type   writer


 5.9.ten

1 comment:

  1. i want more permeation of skin surface dreaming, life line streaming, feeding my inner youth that i'm too lazy to put on paper. ill just let that one and that one fly away with the breath of fire and ease of sunrise <3

    ReplyDelete