FLOT Con Text Blog

Welcome to Flot-Con Text: a blog where I release my newest poetry since and as of twentyten. Enjoy! Peace!
Sam Flot

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pisces


Pisces
by Sam Flot


Looking into her eye
I saw a fish eye inside the eye of the fish
I saw inside her eye

Leaving me wondering why
My lower lip dropped
All speaking stopped

It’s all part of the mosaic
Her eye, the fish, the water, the red star
The zebra on green grass

Smiling in the subservience of
Giving a ride to a mystic

The bearers of light hold still
In one hand a staff, in the other light

The staff symbolizes life’s various
Ascendencies and decscendencies


All the emotions and temporal attachments
All the clinging things you bring
With you because they are you

Look into the eye
But do not drink from the decanter
Take in all the pliant forms and remember that you can

There is no me, no you
Just us

Looking into your eye
I saw the eye of a fish inside the eye
I saw a fish inside

Looking into the eye
I saw only us
Not you, not I

Just us

3.23.11

sf

No comments:

Post a Comment