FLOT Con Text Blog

Welcome to Flot-Con Text: a blog where I release my newest poetry since and as of twentyten. Enjoy! Peace!
Sam Flot

Saturday, November 26, 2016

My (Re-) Dedication to Purpose by Sam Flot


My (Re-) Dedication to Purpose
by Sam Flot 2016

Lens tripping across scenarios
I go beneath the Microscope
Unable to comprehend the balance of
The Macroscope World

I head within my head
I send sonar
I use echolocation
I chant with the drum beating inside me

I head within my head, I head within my head, I head within my head,
I head within my head, I head within my head, I head within my head, I head within my head, I head within my head, I head within my head,

Selflessly exploring the Universe
Inner Sanctum
Inner Region
Inner Space

Sounds are bouncing
Illusions creating and spreading
Scents are wafting
Thoughts are congealing
Preparing to coalesce

As I go deep
Searching for self-realization
Understanding my being

Maybe underneath this Microscope
I can understand me
Then proceed to think about we

To hear the sounds we all hear
To see what we all see
To smell the smells around us

To answer again
To try to think

What motivates me?
What is my passion?
What fuels my future?
Who am I?

And

What motivates us?
What inspires our passion?
What fuel fuels our future?

Who are we?





Sam Flot 11.20.2016

No comments:

Post a Comment