FLOT Con Text Blog

Welcome to Flot-Con Text: a blog where I release my newest poetry since and as of twentyten. Enjoy! Peace!
Sam Flot

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Above Ground Alliteration




Above Ground Alliteration
by sAM fLOT 2010


Zooming over the erroneous zone
Looking down on pines and pine cones
Resurrected and falling and growing
With obvious growing pains
Which change the organized chaos
Into something more manageable
Uniform chaos
Perfectly unexpected
At just the right time
Just the right intersection
Of forgotten and unforgettable

Zooming over the underground
Free from free form
Adapting to my adoption
Of above ground alliteration
Consistent with constant consonants
Revealing resultant relevance
If not resonance

Zooming out as all becomes small
Everything dropping down below me
Dropping down and away
Slowly searing my cerebellum
To form collateral allegiances
Aligned from previous lives

12.30.ten
 fLOT




No comments:

Post a Comment